I’m presenting the third instalment in my ‘packing = modern’ art series. This project was created by me as I was sorting and packing the school area. It is a simple project which serves a dual purpose – creating a work of art and finding out which felt pens still work. For this reason, I undertake this project on a semi-regular basis.
What You Need:
- A pile of felt pens, highlighter, markers etc.
- A piece of scrap paper – pre-scribbled on is just fine
- A good chunk of time to undertake a mindless task
- A rubbish bin
- A pencil case
- Take lid off felt pen.
- Draw a scribble on the scrap paper.
- Choose whether pen is good to keep.
- Place pen in either rubbish bin or pencil case.
- Repeat with every pen in the pile.
- Display artwork with previously created modern art areas in house.
- Experiment with different filters over photo.
- Smile while continuing to sort and pack.