I’m sharing our second modern art creation here today. You can find our first creation here.
This masterpiece was created by my 2 year old son. It all began quite innocently as he dropped a container full of colourful markers, which he had found already packed in a box. His face showed signs of concern as he stood there pointing and saying, “Uh-Oh. Uh-Oh.” in his cute sort of way. Then his expression changed to confusion as I grabbed my camera and started shooting pictures instead of cleaning up. Hmmm. Parents are funny sometimes.
What You Need:
- One container full of colourful little dots
- A young child
- A tiled floor
- A good dose of patience
- An active sense of humour
- Dig through packed box to find container full of small pieces
- Take off lid – using your teeth works well
- Drop container on floor
- Put on cutest possible face and pretend it was a total accident