We have been creating ‘Modern Art’ in abundance around here lately. All of it is directly related to the fact that we are moving in about a weeks time. Moving = Modern Art, not usually my equation, but I’ve been having fun with the camera this week. Sharing my first Modern Art DIY project here today.
What you need:
- A houseful of belongings
- Big brown boxes
- Packing tape
- Black permanent marker
- Other obscure personal effects
- Collect any odd assortment of ‘stuff’ which has found it’s way into your home.
- Place collection of objects in a box – the bigger the better. Except when the objects are primarily books – then the smaller the better.
- Tape box firmly closed with packing tape.
- Label box very clearly.
- Stack boxes in every corner of your house.
- Enjoy the masterpiece you have created.